Previously known as United Way Infolink, Peninsulas’ 2-1-1 is the regional call center serving Kitsap, Clallam, Jefferson, Mason, Grays Harbor, and Pacific counties for the Washington Information Network 2-1-1 (WIN211). 2-1-1 is a toll-free, three-digit easy access number for comprehensive information and referral to health and human services. You can access this service by simply dialing 2-1-1 or 1-877-211-WASH (9274) Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.
Information and Referral
Examples of Community Information and Referrals Include:
- Basic Human Needs – food, clothing, shelter, rent/utilities
- Physical & Mental Health – counseling, substance abuse, dental, clinics
- Employment Support – job training/finding, transportation, education
- Senior Assistance – respite, chore services, in-home assistance
- Youth & Family Support – child care, mentoring, domestic violence
- Volunteering and Donations
Find the most commonly searched resources by using the following links.
Health Education Programs
Housing / Shelter
Mental Health / Substance Abuse
Not finding what you need? To search the database directly
Go to the Community Resources Online database
Text, graphics, and HTML code are protected by US and International Copyright Laws, and may not be copied, reprinted, published, translated, hosted, or otherwise distributed by any means without explicit permission. Commercial use and distribution of the contents of the website is not allowed without express and prior written consent of the author.