Previously known as United Way Infolink, Peninsulas’ 2-1-1 is the regional call center serving Kitsap, Clallam, Jefferson, Mason, Grays Harbor, and Pacific counties for the Washington Information Network 2-1-1 (WIN211). 2-1-1 is a toll-free, three-digit easy access number for comprehensive information and referral to health and human services. You can access this service by simply dialing 2-1-1 or 1-877-211-WASH (9274) Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.
Information and Referral
Examples of Community Information and Referrals Include:
- Basic Human Needs – food, clothing, shelter, rent/utilities
- Physical & Mental Health – counseling, substance abuse, dental, clinics
- Employment Support – job training/finding, transportation, education
- Senior Assistance – respite, chore services, in-home assistance
- Youth & Family Support – child care, mentoring, domestic violence
- Volunteering and Donations
You may access the 2-1-1 online
database to search for assistance by visiting http://win211.org/.
- A list of common searches are provided in the information box linked as “see a list of common search terms“.
- Enter an agency name or type of service you are looking for in the keyword search box.
- Select if your search is to match an agency, or a type of service.
- Short and simple searches are better to use on this site. Enter a portion of the word you are searching for, followed
by and asterisk “*”. Incomplete words may find more results, for example “preg*” will return results for both “pregnant” and “pregnancy”. Next select a location by choosing a zipcode, county, or city name.
- Click “Start a Search” link to find a list of matching results.
- Select the link that is most closely related to what you are searching.
information about 2-1-1 please visit win211.org.