We offer the following 24-Hour Telephone Services to the Peninsula Regional Support Network (RSN), which covers Kitsap, Clallam, and Jefferson counties.
- Crisis Intervention and Prevention via Telephone
Individuals who are experiencing situational distress can call and be directed to community services, be supported during their crisis, and be redirected to help see other choices in their lives.
- Information and Referral
We share a comprehensive database containing community resources that may be of assistance to individuals in need. See Peninsulas’ 2-1-1 Community Resources for more information.
- Supportive Listening
Our highly trained, paraprofessional volunteers possess listening skills that allow an individual to express his/her emotions and feelings in a nonjudgmental environment.
We offer Associated and After-Hours Services for the following:
- Answering Services for Kitsap County Crisis Response Team
- Answering Services for Jefferson County Crisis Response Team
- Regional Call Center for 1-800-273-TALK and 1-800-SUICIDE
- After-Hours Support for Peninsulas’ 2-1-1
Washington Information Network (WIN211) provides Comprehensive Information and Referral Services to the state of Washington weekdays 8am-5pm. After that time we extend after-hours services to people in situational distress as part of an agreement with Peninsulas’ 2-1-1.
- After-Hours Intake for St. Vincent de Paul Women’s Emergency Shelter in Kitsap County
We facilitate contact between women in need and our local women’s shelter after-hours, weekends, and on holidays.